PEARL iZUMi Women's, Elite Thermal Ltd Jersey, Floral Wineberry, Size md save on clearance
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS REGINA EXTRA BX 5v RUOTA LIBERA NUOVA PIGNONI BICI VINTAGE FREEWHEEL 5s NIB,
PEDALES TIME I-CLIC CARBON TIME I-CLIC CARBON PEDALS,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW ZONE ZEN LONG SLEEVE SLEEVELESS LEOTARD DANCE GYMNASTICS GYM SIZE 24-38,
- Messer Spyderco C10ZFPGR Endura 4 Zome Green
- Shimano SHIMANO spinning reel 13 Stella SW30000 P O
- ACTION FK0029 CURVED CRMO CHROME FORK 700x1-1 8 THLESS
- Water Purification Systems,250 gal.,bluee DIVVY 73230
- Meister Euro Deluxe Plus Hut black 55 - Champion Riding Equestrian Unisex
- NEW LADIES TEAM ENGLAND COMMONWEALTH GAMES BIB SHORTS & LS JERSEY SMALL
- SELLA BROOKS TEAM PRO CLASSIC men brown
- Reebok Men's Floatride Run ULTK Running shoes
- FSS German BRIGHT SAPPHIRE blueE Comfort Padded Dressage CRANK Riding Bridle Rein
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.