PEARL iZUMi Women's, ELITE Pursuit Tri Suit, Dazzling blueee Atlantis, Size XS incentive promotionals
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS REGINA CORSA 5 SPEED FREEWHEEL BODY, 1980,
Pedales Shimano XTR M9120 Enduro,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW ZONE HALLEY LONG SLEEVE SLEEVELESS LEOTARD DANCE GYMNASTICS SIZE 24-32,
- Truspec 24 7 Men's Tactical Pants Olive Drab 38X32 1064007
- Giordano Libero 1.6 Road Bike 24in White Red Youth Junior Bicycle, New FREE SHIP
- Centrifugal Clutch 3 4 10T,12T 6.5 HP Bore 35 40 41 420 For Go-Kart LOT MS
- Camping Hiking Easy Setup Outdoor Pop Up Tent
- Party Tent Shelter Heavy Duty Durable Weather Resistant Fabric Panel Sturdy
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batteria Pedelec Down Tube Airwheel REX Bicycles Kranium Myatu
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.