Pearl Izumi Women's, Elite Pursuit Tri Suit, Dazzling blueee Atlantis, Size sm hot sale online
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
NOS REAR FRAME MOUNT SHIMANO SE-DISC BRAKE,
Pedales Ritchey MTB COMP Trail,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zipp Vuka BTA Bottle Cage Carbon,
- Horze Ladies' Verena Padded Vest
- Browning 3011352001 Men's Small Mossy Oak Infinity Wasatch Long Sleeve Shirt
- SALICE 005 RWB WHITE orange frame RED iridium lens sunglasses NEW LAMPRE
- Lee'S 15 Degree Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Bar Pin Rod Holder - 2.25 O.D.
- - Santini Scudo Vest Gilet men Antivento con Zip e Tasca Posteriore, White
- NEW AS blueee Icy Gymnastics Competition Leotard by Snowflake Designs
- Chainring mtb sl-k modular directmount 1 x 11 32d black wa046 v17 421586139 FSA
- Mixed Depth Carbon Wheels Front Depth 24 38 50 60mm Rear Depth 38 50 60 88mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.