PEARL iZUMi Women's, ELITE Pursuit Thermal Jersey, Screaming Pink Rush, Size S save up to 70% discount
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
NOS Rare Vintage Regina Extra 5 Speed Freewheel 15-19. Eroica Retro Classic,
Pédales plat pd-m22 black 2501813700 XLC plat vélo pédales,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Zipp Tangente Course 700x23 Road Tire,
- NEW - Scientific Angler Sonar Titan Int Sink 3 Sink 5 Fly Line -WF6S - FREE
- Official Ducati Corse Marlbgold flach Visier Kappe - 18 46005
- Shimano R805 R505 L04C disc pads, with cooling fins, metal sintered
- PFLUEGER hot's KENT FLOATER 5 8oz Famous Bait Classic Moss
- Handle with Knob for Penn 750ss, 850ss, 7500ss & 8500ss Spinning Reels
- Bicycle Carbon Handlebar Extender Speedometer Computer Mount Holder For GARMIN
- Princeton Tec FRED Headlamp Tan Multicam - lightweight, red for night vision
- Juego de señuelos de pesca con caja de almacenamiento Cigüeñal cebo 5 piezas
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.