Pair of Titan HD Farmers Walk Handles For Deadlift System & Platform free and fast delivery available
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Pedalier SRAM Pressfit 30 68-92,
NIKE Women's White High Compression Swoosh Ladies Sports Bra Sz S 4422,
Panaracer Cross Blaster Tire Pan Crossblaster 700x31 Fold Bk,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New Shimano SM-BCR1 Dura Ace Ultegra Di2 Battery Charger for SM-BTR1 w o Cable,
- Outdoor Equestrian Sport Saddle Panniers Horse Tool Part Hunting Fit Size orange
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Vecocraft KTM Nilox REEF Benelli
- Abu Garcia Fantasista STUDIOUS FNS-64SULS Spinning Rod New
- Leatt DBX 3.0 All Mountain Bike Helmet Grey MTB BMX DH Bicycle Cycle XC
- SI-TEX SVS-1010C 10 Chartplotter w-Internal GPS Antenna & Navionics+ Card [SVS-
- [Adidas] DA9573 SuperStar 80s Bold Women Men Running shoes Sneakers White
- Yocaher Drop Through Longboard Complete - In the Pines Red
- Myler Bits Western 89-6204 Short Shank Horse Bit
- North Face Vintage made in USA very clean
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.