Olympic Surge Multipurpose Home Gym Workout Weight Bench Exercise Press Fitness for sale online
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dimensions:||75.00 x 51.50 x 81.00 Inches||MPN:|
New Speedo Men's Hybrid Watercross Water shoes, Navy White size 8 9 12 13,
O'NEILL Men's 3 2 PSYCHO 1 Chest-Zip Wetsuit - Blk Blk - Medium Short - NWT,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
New DT Swiss XR 1450 Spline 90 29 XD 12mm Rear Wheel (OEM),
- Dukdalf Dynamic Folding Camping Caravan Chair - bluee - 2018 Model -
- 4M Canvas Bell Tent Clamping Tent Yurt British Heavy Duty Fire-resistance Tent
- Merrell Women's Hiking Boots — size 7.5, Vibram sole, Superfeet insoles
- Shimano SEPHIA SS R S 906-MH Spinning Rod from Japan
- Acro RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS leotard age 6-8, ice skating
- Wallace Cordage Tarred Twisted Nylon Twine T-36 1lb Size 36-348
- Megabus (Megabass) lure VISION ONETEN (vision Wanten) Viper Tiger 00000000834
- New KeyBiner KBN0102 Key Biner Aluminum Red
- SELCOF TEAM 27.2mm REGGISELLA ALLUMINIO BICI BICICLETTA SEATPOST
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.