ODYSSEY Pedals JC Trail Mix Aluminium Loose Ball White BMX MTB 70% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|For Bike Type:||BMX Bike, BMX Bike - Old School|
New Shimano Claris 2400 Double Left STI Lever,
Old school bmx Peregrine seat saddle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
NEW Campagnolo Ultra-Torque USB Ceramic Bearing and Seal Kit,
- Camping Round Seat Chair W Cup Holder Picnic Outdoor Folding Portable Seats Bag
- IGLOO WHEELIE COOL 38 ROLLING COOLER, 38QT blueE WHITE
- Pair Of Antique Leather And Brass Shire Lead Reins Made By E.G Taylor
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad Greaser Prodecotech BESV Ampler
- Abu Garcia Salty Stage REVO LJ-3 Left Hand model
- Level 3 - Ballistic Shield
- Sleazy Sleepwear - Hood w Zipper (Large - Zap)
- 10 X Presta Lang Ventil Innentuben 700c 700x25 28 C Rennen Straße Tandem
- Zebco Quantum SSP30702M 10 NS3 Stinger Spinning Combo 7' 2Piece Medium Power
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.