NOS TIMEC Aero Alu seatpost, 25,2 25,6 25,8 x 210 mm, NIB a lot of concessions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Type:||Aero Seatpost||Diameter:||25,2 mm, 25,6 mm, 25,8 mm|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Color:|
Does not apply
New Men's Montrail Enduro Outrdry Outdoor shoes - Size 9,
Novatec SRAM XX1 XD Cuerpo de Rueda Libre Tipo B ACERO PARA Superlight 4 en 1,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
PERFORMACE TECNIQUE ROLLER TRAINER INDOOR CYCLING TRAINER,
- Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze Zipperless Cooler RealTree 16 Can
- Sea To Summit Specialist DUO Ultralight Hiking Tent Shelter 0.8kg
- StaTru Osco 26X1.50 Stw-Xcd Rear Disc Wheel 8 9-Sp Cass Bsb 6-
- Burton W Ak Gore Blade Jkt bluekim Redkim XS
- Trail Camera, 16MP 1080P HD 80ft Detection Range&x3010Upgraded 2019&x3011 Game
- Garmin 10 Port Multi Charger 10 Port Multi Charger
- Carred Stix SPINNING 6'7 M MEDIUM GEN X ELITE Bass Fishing Rod CGXE671M-MF-S
- Campagnolo crown race cutter from the 1970s
- Hope Tech 3 V4 bluee Right Rear with Braided Hose Brake - Brand New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.