Nokon Extension Standard Size Link Kit 1m Red novelty items
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Odyssey Evo2.5 U-Brake Kit Polished,
NEW GENUINE SHIMANO BL M425 L BR M395 1700 MM HYDRULIC DISC BRAKE FREE PRIORITY,
NOS 53 TOOTH STRONGLIGHT 9 10 SPEED TT 130BCD 7075 ALLOY CHAINRING,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pearl Izumi Men's, Elite Escape Jersey, Screaming Yellow, Size Small,
- Aluminum Alloy Camping Hiking Cooking Bowl Pot
- Scientific Anglers Mastery Bass Bug Fly Line - WF8F - New
- Sram X0 Mountain Bike Bicycle Carbon Trigger Shifter Lever Left 3 Speed blueee
- Brown Suede Vest Chaps Set Kids Dress Up Cowboy Cowgirl Costume small medium
- TILLEY LAMP PRE HEAT METHS TORCH 151 GENUINE METHYLATED SPIRITS LIGHTER CLIP
- Full Thredtle Rapid Dry Pfd - Adult L Xl - Aqua bluee
- Camptech AirDream Vision DL 390 Inflatable Caravan Awning + FREE Storm Straps (2
- CAMEL CROWN Mummy Sleeping Bag Adults 4 Season Camping Lightweight Sleeping Bag
- HID Xenon led Torch Flashlight Outdoor 8000 Lumens rechargeable spotlight usa
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.