Nine Bar barbell holder-FREE DELIVERY enjoy 50% off
NEW Continental Cyclo X-King 700x32 Race Sport Folding,
Nitto B136 Road Alloy Handlebars 26.0mm All Sizes,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pantaloni Corti MTB 100 Percent R-Core Supra DH black-grey,
- Lot of 3 - Tiki Torch Fuel Citronella & Cedar Bite Fighter - Three Quarts Total
- Smoky Mountain Boys' Outlaw Leather Cowboy Boot - Square Toe - 3756C
- 20 CLASSIC 1 THREADED CHROME SPRINGER BIKE FORK LOWRIDER BICYCLE TWISTED BARS
- ZOOM BAIT COMPANY WEC MUTT CRANKBAIT SUNFISH (S6)
- NEW ABSORBINE VETERINARY LINIMENT GEL 3-12 OZ Bottles
- Olight S1 Mini Baton CW HCRI 450lm Taschenlampen Wiederaufladbar kompakt 90 CRI
- Shimano Sora 3500 Road Bike Groupset Group Set Bicycle Drivetrain Kits 29 Speed
- Plateau NOS SPECIALITE TA Cyclotourist 34d (Ref 500)
- Harley Davidson 10'' Sport Windshield
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.