NEW Continental Home Trainer 26x1.75 Folding Bead best offer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Tire Width:||1.75 in||Type:||Clincher|
|For Bike Type:||Mountain Bike||MPN:|
|Model ID:||1568||Wheel Size:||26 in|
|Model Name:||Home Trainer||UPC:|
Does not apply
O'NEILL Men's 3 2 PSYCHO-TECH FUZE Wetsuit - BLK BLK - Size Large LAST ONE LEFT,
NEW DT Swiss XD End Caps for 135mm x 10mm Thru Bolt hubs fits 240 350 440,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Nitto Tengaeshi Reversible Aluminum Stem 60mm BIA (15012911),
- Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag SALD50-2SPD Conventional Reel
- SHIMANO Metanium MGL HG Right Handle Bait casting Reel From Japan USED F105
- Topeak Rear Mtx Basket Bike
- Avet MXJ 6 4 Two-Speed Lever Drag Casting Reel MXJ6 4 Right Handed - GREEN
- Stealth Cam PX18C 8 MP Trail Camera Combo w Batts & SD Card- Camo
- Estante del montaje del enganche de Schwinn 4Bike
- CS Rope & Pulley Horse Lunging Training System Aid one size
- Coca Cola Bean Bag Toss Cornhole Game Set Wood Boards Tailgate Regulation Baggo
- KS LEV CI 30.9mm 150mm Travel Dropper Seatpost
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.