16GB 16MP Trail & Game Hunting Camera 1080P Waterproof 2.4 LCD + SD Card Reader large selection
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Flash Type:||Low Glow/Red Infrared|
|Detection Angle (degrees):||125|
|Detection Range (feet):||65ft||Trigger Speed (seconds):||0.5s|
|Battery Type:||AA （Do not included)||4 In 1 Card Reader:||for iphone 8/plus/iPad Pro|
|Memory Type:||SD Card||UPC:|
XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench with Arm Curl and Leg Developer XM-4,
10-120X80 Résistant à l'eau Longue Range Zoom Chasse Télescope Professionnelle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Wildfowler Outfitter Water Proof Pants, Winter Break-Up, XX-Large,
- RTIC Cooler, 20 qt (White)
- KNEISSL RED STAR SL junior 136cm
- 3x PGA 3 0 Surgical Suture Emergency First Aid Home Trauma Wound Treat 12 pcs
- NEW SRAM PG-970 9 speed 11-26 Downhill Cassette
- Cassetta pignoni pg-1070 10v 12-27 M00.2418.035.008 SRAM cassetta pignoni bic
- Mens Ripcurl XS Surf Suit
- Fitness Bikini, Competition Set, Bodybuilding, Bikini Suit, Competition Bikini
- Reinsman Acorn Oak Stamped Shaped Breast Collar
- Sports Sunglasses Polarized UV400 New Anti-Glare Polycarbonate 3 Lens 5 Style
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.