ZIPP 404 2009 HYBRID CERAMIC BEARING FRONT AND REAR WHEEL KIT leisure
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
29er MTB frame Carbon MTB Frame Fork Stem Seatpost UD Matt Thru Axle MTB Frame,
Zahnkranz-Kassette Shimano CSM771; 10-fach 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36 Z.,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
18.5 X 8.50-8 (215 60-8) Triton 02435 Class C Snowmobile Trailer Tire,
- (QTY 20) 4x7x2.5 mm Hybrid Ceramic Ball Bearing ABEC-7 orange ''FREE SHIPPING''
- NEW Exotic Animal Print Western Pad - 32 x 30 , ZEBRA
- Outdoor Family Camping 4-Person Family Waterproof Hiking Beach Instant Cabin
- Shimano XT WH-M775 Axle Kit
- Pro Bike Tool Bike Pump with Gauge Fits Presta and Schrader - Accurate Inflat...
- Herm Sprenger Loose Ring Snaffle Bit 5 1 4 inch
- Vintage Knit Hat Adgreenising polaris Winter Snowmobile Cap tuque with pom pom
- BNIB Retro Shimano 600 EX Vintage 6 Speed Freewheel Suit Classic Eroica Bike
- RARE Ride 7B Cycling Bike Jersey BOB MARLEY Roots Reggae Rebel Music Men XLarge
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.