Zipp 303 V1 Disc Brake Tubeless Carbon Clincher Front Wheel White store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
2in1 1.3KWCamping Cook Supplies Portable Gas Heater Outdoor Fishing Butane Stove,
ZAINO CAMELBAK M.U.L.E. LR 15 blue,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1890's head badge devon edw. k. tryon jr. and co. philadelphia pa.,
- Daiwa 15 LUVIAS 2004H Spininng Reel New in Box New
- Coleman Road Trip Full-Size Aluminum Griddle
- Giro Savant Matte Titanium White Small
- Nils Master Invincible DR mit Metallschaufel, extrem selten 18cm 40gr Farbe 094
- DC Girl's Phase 8.5L Snowboarding Boots
- 2pk Glow In The Dark Fishing Ice Fish House Fishouse Hole Sleeve Round
- Men Hunting Combat bdu Pants Emerson Tactical Gen2 Pants with Knee Pads MR
- SureFire UH-01D HF1 Hellfighter Switch Cable Assembly
- 5PCS TRAINING SET HAND GRIPS, CHEST EXPANDER, JUMP ROPE AND POWER TWISTER
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.