32oz Hydro Flask Hawaii Limited Edition Keiki Rainbow w Aloha Logo Rare save up to 70%
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Wheel Masters Wheel Pr 700 622X14 Wei Lp18 Sl 36 Form Fx Fw Loose Sl 120Mm,
Zipp 303 Tubular 700c Carbon Fiber Rear Wheel 11 Speed,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
1980's NOS bluee White Toadstool Mushroom Old School BMX Grip Set Vintage USA ODI,
- Stubben GmbH 17.5'' CC from Switzerland English Saddle, gorgeous with bluee Cover
- 700C Road Carbon Rims Racing Bicycle Carbon Clincher Rims 38 50 60 88mm 3K Matte
- Vintage ABU Svängsta Record Blinker Flamingo 7gr Z unbenutzt, sehr selten 1976
- Mark Todd Shousproof Combo Fly Teppich 6ft3 grey silver - Showerproof Rug
- NEW CAMPFIRE STORAGE BAG FOR CAMP OVEN POLYESTER HIGH QUALITY CARRY STRAP 9 QT
- Schwalbe X-One Allround PERFORMANCE léger PNEU PLIANT 700 x 35
- Racepro - 20x TITANIO CONICO PRESA Bullone Allen - M4 x 25mm x 0.7mm - black
- Horseware Ireland Horseware Saddlepad Horse Riding Equestrian DPHN6D
- Wenzel Klondike 8 Person Tent 36424
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.