Workout Power Cage Weight Lifting Bench Home Gym Fitness Exercise Adjustable online fashion shopping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
1974-1978 VINTAGE SKI-DOO TNT SNOWMOBILE SEAT COVER NEW ,
Womens Inov8 Terraultra 260 Women's Trail Running Runners Sneakers shoes - Grey,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
& Agency Eleven 34 Men's Snowboard Bindings Blood Red Size Medium Skiing ;D,
- Cgoldnet Slow Twist Pelham with Short Shanks Horse Bit, 5-Inch New
- Chris King Titanium Headset 1-1 8” NoThreadset King Ti Logo Brand New Unused
- KindShork Seatpost LEV CI 150 x 30.9 Carbon W REMOTE INTERNAL CABLE 450MM
- NEW REDINGTON CHROMER 7126-4 12' 6 WEIGHT TWO HANDED SPEY FLY ROD
- E-Bike 36V 23.8Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Adriatica Telefunken BH DBS
- 2 Eagle Claw WM Insight Pro Advantage for Her ight-handed Baitcasting Reels.
- Maglite LED 3-Cell D Flashlight, Red
- St. Croix Legend Elite Freshwater Fly Rod EFW904.4 - 9' Fast, Line Weight 4
- 29er 650b Vorderrad Nabendynamo SON 28 diverse Felgen Mavic XM EN XC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.