24 x 36 Party Toss Cornhole Boards Bean Bag Toss Game Set w Dry Erase Surface, exclusive
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
48 Full Size CLIPPER Refillable Lighters TIE DYE TRIPPY2 Lighter Trip Two trippy,
2018 Suarez Colombian Collection Women's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey in Red,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
XMark Fitness XM-3703 Tricep Press Down Bar,
- Lumen Dual color Pure Beam Focusing LED Headlamp w Twist Focus, COAST FL85 615
- Solitude Fly Co Gunnison Fish Net 15 x 9 Rubber Bag with Ruler + Magnetic Clasp
- 24V 250W Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit E-Bike Motor Controller Chain Kit USA
- Lew's Reel Baitcast BB1 Pro Series Speed Spool Right Hand 6.4 1 PRS1HZ
- New Costa Del Mar Harpoon Sunglasses Polarized Wood Fade Green 580G Glass 580 G
- ONeill Womens Piste Hoodie Fleece
- Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Derailleur, Used
- Poignet Patins 76mm Appareil de Gym Rip Votre Prises Télé Fat Main Anti-dérapant
- Hawkeye Fishtrax 1 Portable Fish Finder W Lcd Virtuview&; Display
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.