2 Room Camping Shower Tent Outdoor Privacy Shelter Dress Bathroom Changing Tent hot sale online
Zipp Freehub Kit Cognition NSW 11-speed Campagnolo,
1992 Dyno Detour BMX GT Survivor orange Red Slash Old School Rare Bike Skyway 92,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Wood Bicycle Velo Bike Grips Handmade Bespoke JJs Wheel House N .1s,
- 16' X 8' HEAVY DUTY BRAIDED NYLON HORSE HAY NETTING CARGO NETTING 1 1 2
- Madison Sportive men's windproof gilet, bluee curaco large
- Spiderwire SCUC65IB-250 SPW Ultracast Invisi Braid Fishing Line 65LB 250YD
- 26 27.5 29 MTB Road Bike Air Fork Air Suspension Fork 100MM 1 1 8 Threadless
- (100) 350lb Longline Branch Hanger Snap Swivel Speargun Float Line Tuna Clip
- NEW Daiwa Spinning Reel 17 Excellar 2004 (2000 size)
- Original Universal Medium Pouch Organizer v.2, many colors, SPLAV, New
- Shimano Ultegra Tricolor Shorts Cage Dérailleur RD-6401 Bien Conservé
- Power Tower Exercise Fitness Strength Training Workout Steel Body Champ PT620
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.