18000LM LED QH27 Multifunction Diving Fill Flashlight Waterproof Diving Torch cheapest
YBN SLA 211 Roller Titanium 11 Speed CYCLING Chain F SHIMANO SRAM CAMPAGNOLO,
12MP Hunting Camera Photo Trap Night Vision Video Recorder Trail Wildlife Cam,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Wolf Tooth Components Direct Mount Drop-Stop 28T Chainring for SRAM Cranks with,
- Shires Avignon 5 Point Breastplate
- Saddle S020 Selle Italia Flite Ltd Edition Race + MTB New Bicycle Saddle
- Wired Fishing Sonar Sensor FishFinder 100MDepth Portable Fish Capture Transducer
- Mons Royale Womens Classic Serif Women's Merino T-Shirt, S Stone
- NITECORE LA30 Bi-Fuel Camping Lantern 8 x CRI 3 x Red LEDs 240 lm outdoor light
- Shimano Cs-R8000 (Ultegra) 11-speed Cassette (14-28 Teeth)
- Roue vtt 26 ar blocage k7 7 8 9v jante mach 1 combo moy shim rm30 double paroi
- Gefügekompass GEKOM N PRO Nr. 3031 Breithaupt Geologenkompass mit Neigungsmesser
- Daiwa Sweepfire-SWD SWD602MFP 8-17 lbs Test, Rod
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.