XPRT fitness 50 lb. Vinyl Kettlebell 4pc Training Weight Muscle Workout Gym Set amazing colorways
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
2015 Magura TS8 eLECT 29er Suspension Fork - 15mm thru axle. NEW ,
Xlab Delta Adapter (Fizik Saddles),
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
100% Racecraft Goggle Floyd with Mirror Pink Lens, Spare Clear Lens Included,
- Bike Shifter Set Shimano XT SL-M780 w Cables & Housing 10 Speed I-Spec B Mount
- Raleigh Travel Workshop Bike Tool Kit Maintenance Puncture Repair Kit Case Bag
- K2 VO2 S 100 X Pro Women's M9.5 W10.5
- WTB Nano Raptor 29x2.1 Mountain Bike Tire 29er
- NEW Campagnolo Shamal Ultra Ti Front Spoke Kit FULL WARRANTY
- CAMPAGNOLO NUOVO RECORD Front Derailleur Cage PERFECT NOS BB29a R9+1
- MASSI Roue avant 26 BASIC ALU C CIERRE
- Element Fitness Neoprene Dumbbells 12 lbs
- Rare Vintage Valhoma orange Rubber Race Reins Thgoldughbred Racing - England Made
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.