Ladies Toggi Brown ‘Canyon’ Boots, Size 42 (8) Wide Fit Worn Once up to 50% off
KastKing Fishing 1000m Braided Line 10 12 15 20 40 50 65 80LB PE Multifilament,
Lews Mach I Speed Spin 7', 1pc Rod & Reel Combo 6.2 1 Gear Ratio, Ultra Light,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Jodhpurs Femme Keats Hyperformance - white - 30 '',
- 1-PC 9' Spinning Surf Rod with Fuji Components - 109.99 Value of 250 (New)
- MAGLIA SHIRT MAILLOT CICLISMO CYCLING del tongo colnago CAMPAGNOLO JERSEY VINTAG
- Spro Swift White Shallow Rolle 2000 3000 Spinnrolle Stationärrolle Frontbremse
- 2X Raleigh Cst Eiger Redline 26 X 1.95 Mtb Bike Tyres And Schrader Inner Tubes
- BEST PRICE SYMBIOS 420 TELESCO 150 g Seaguide surfcasting rod
- Lures Pin 150 Hand Made Wood Popper Floating Lure 150 grams 46 (2046) Feed
- Outdoor Research Astroman Men's Short Sleeve Sun Shirt Moss Medium
- Shimano XTR M980 10-Speed HB-M975 HUB Axle Unit 99.6MM - Y26E98020
- PRO Tharsis XC UD carbon, inline, 27.2 mm x 400 mm, Di2
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.