Limited color Timco F-Vm Fvm 105 mm 16.5 G Set promotions
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Dose Not Apply
Large Bales of Nylon Twisted Knotted Netting - SALE ITEM ,
Ice Skating or Dance Dress for Showcase Circus Medieval burgundy + gold Girls 6,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kunzer Kopflampe COB LED Stirnlampe HL-001 Li-Po Akku Arbeitslampe Sensormodus,
- Suunto M-3 Global Field Compass with Metric and Imperial Measurements
- Fire Pit 11 Piece Cookout Camping Campfire Roasting Smores Iron Kit
- Daiwa 16EM MS2506H from japan (1062
- Colnago Original Pantographed 3TTT Stem 130mm For Colnago Master Super 1980s
- Giyo Bicycle Air Pump 11 bar Floor Pump Pump Foot Pump with Pressure Gage
- Nomad Pegasus 450 Léger en Bas Sac de Couchage, Standard blue LH
- Deluxe Cot, Outdoor Bed, Sleep, Camp, Steel Frame, Folds Compactly Comfort Rest
- 3 4 10T Go Kart Engine Torque Congreener Clutch Replacement Kit Chain BE
- Men's High Top Combat Hiking Boots Outdoor Training shoes Military Tactical New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.