Lee's 15 Degrees Stainless Steel Swivel Base Flush Mount Rod HOlder-Extra Long online fashion shopping
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Source: Lincoln Glycerine Tub Soap (BZ1295),
Koowheel KOOBOARD 11000mah 2x5500mah batteries,
LOWRANCE 000-13735-001 HDS-16 CARBON WITH TOTALSCAN SKIMMER,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kensington KPP Trad Cut Egyptian Cotton Show Sheet, Hunter Tan 72 ,
- Minn Kota 1368561 Max Trolling Motor 70 BG 42 Shaft 70Thrust
- NEW Wenzel Evergreen 10x9 Feet Six Person Dome Tent FREE SHIPPING
- Shimano 105 FC-5600 Chainring 53T-B Sliver 130 BCD Road Bike 10Speed 2x10 NEW
- Ritchey WCS 4 Axis Stem 130mm 31.8 NEW LIMG, Strong, Light. Free US Shipping
- G. Loomis Pro Green PGR822S Spinning Rod
- Zipp SL Speed Seatpost B1 31.6 400mm, 0mm Offset, Carbon with Matte White Decal
- ASICS GEL Kayano 24 M T749N 9016 Pronator Joggingschuhe Laufschuhe Running
- Pearl Izumi Womens Elite Thermal LTD Cycling Jersey - Flower Meadow Mauve - L
- Lowrance Elite-5 HDI Fish Finder
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.