Humminbird XPTH 14 20 MSI T Mega SI DI Plastic Thru-Hull Transducer - 14 Pin perfect
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
LEW'S Mach Speed Spool SLP Series Baitcast Reel Gear Ratio 7.5 1 MS1SHL (LH),
John Whitaker Thomas Stable Rug V2 250g Mediumweight - T136A,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Leki Hot Shot S Par de Palos de Esquí, 125cm black,
- Supacaz Bottles & Cages - Fly Cagez Celeste N A
- Airflo FORTY PLUS 40+ EXTREME DI5 Sinking Weight Forward Fly Line bluee Sunrise
- Travel Chair Grand Canyon Table - 2089GC
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Speedy Benno Montana
- CHAQUETA DE women KAPPA 4CENTO 402 -Soleil-L
- Canotto sella mountain bike PRO Tharsis XC carbon 31.6 MTB seat post L=400mm
- Ion Sea bluee Melange 2016 Transit MTB Shorts
- Patagonia powder bowl 2l gore-tex keuchen textil green hose ski snowboard l
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Zeitgeist Bodhi Pure Cycles Akkurad
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.