LOT Outdoor Self-Inflating Air Mat Mattress Pad Pillow Hiking Sleeping Bed US HO find your favorite here
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Features:||Pillow/Head Rest||Type:||Air Mattress|
Does not apply
LeMieux Suede GP Square Square Saddlepad Benetton bluee,
Jaguar Laced Leather 5 8 Reins by Harry Dabbs Imported from England,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Laredo Ladies Blameless Round Toe Tan Boots 8.5,
- Mystic Reaper Fly Rod New 9 Foot 10 Weight 4 piece Retail 289.00 W Rod Case
- NOS HEAD STRATOS PRO ALPINE HARD BOOT SNOWBOARD BOOT MONDO SIZE 31.5 US 13.5 NIB
- Shimano Dura-Ace FC-7900 drive-side crank arm. 10spd, 130BCD, 170mm. No bolts.
- Saddle well gel strada mtb 280 x 144mm SE542N Selle SMP mtb race
- Goture American Saltwater Fishing Cast Net for Bait Trap Fish 4' foot Radius
- Darnall Aluminum Engraved Pro Roller'' Mouth Cavalry Shank Bit
- Balance Women's Coast V4 FuelCore Running shoes, Conch Shell, 8.5 B US
- Portable Folding Cup Chair Seat Outdoor Fishing Camping Picnic Beach Chair Seat
- JABO-2BL Fishing Boat Remote Control Boat Fish Finder Bait Fishing Sailing
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.