Leather Saddle Cinch Straps LOT PAIR 5-foot & 3-foot Off Billet factory outlet
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||United States|
Kjus FRX Alpha Snow Pants 34 XS,
Lot of 4 Rigged Ballyhoo Combo Fishing Trolling Lure - 10 Assorted colors,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Kastle Skis The Original Batman Ski 1989 Geze Bindings Adult VERY RARE,
- 2019 Blizzard Bonafide Skis ALL SIZES 8A709400
- MARMOT sleeping bag Women's TRESTLES 30, zip Left, NEW, FREE worldwide shipping
- STRIDER 14x Sport Balance Bike 2 bikes in 1 Comes with a pedal kit Green
- 5' Inch Olympic Barbell Straight Bar Weight Body Workout Home Gym Bench Press
- VINTAGE BOOTLEGGER ALUMINUM EQUESTRIAN RIDING BOOT TREE SET MADE IN ENGLAND
- MarineNow Coated Pancake Downrigger Canon Ball Weight with Fin 10 lb New
- NEW 400 APO WOMEN'S SELEKTA SNOWBOARD 153
- Schrader Fahrrad Reifen Innenschlauch 12 1 2 X 2 1 4
- Race Face Atlas riser bar handlebar, (35.0) 0.8 32.3 - blueee
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.