Philips HF3431 goLite blue Cord-Cordless Energy Light WHITE exciting promotions
redOR Direct Mount Road Chainring Q-Ring 53 39,
Petzl PIXA 3 Caving Head Torch Lamp Brand New Latest 100 Lumen 2018 Model ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Rapha Teal Women's Souplesse Jersey. Size XS. BNWT.,
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batterie Akku Fahrrad EBC Mando Zeitgeist M2S E3 Manufaktur
- 13FT Tenkara Rod Telescoping Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Rod Combo & Furl Leader
- Louisville State Flag Skyline Cornhole Board Decals
- SOCIETY NEW YORK Women's Double Collar Shirt - Choose SZ color
- 222) orig DDR Dederon Nylon Sporthose He 52=L XL immernoch NEU
- ZUCA Sports Insert Bag - UNICORN 2 - No Frame
- NEW Cabela's + Icebreaker Women's Midlayer Fleece Merino wool 1 4 zip NWT
- Oneal Fury Rl Synthy MTB Casque - black Motocross Enduro Mx Cross
- Shimano Tiagra FC-4703 Triple Bike Crankset 10 Speed Grey 50 39 30T 165mm
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.