Royal Horseshoe Set, Red bluee Games Sports Outdoors Horseshoes Toss & Leisure fast shipping and best service
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
does not apply
does not apply
Premium Torch Head High Intensity Trigger Start Torch Spark Ignitor Propane NEW,
redhco Lightweight Plate Carrier Vest, MultiCam,,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Petzl Actik Core Headlamp 350 Lumens Red,
- Stables in Very good condition-interior-dismantled ready to go-wooden panels
- 3T Arx II Team 90mm + -6Deg Road Stem
- 1 2 Braid Rope Climbing Rope Rigging Rope 200FT 1200Lbs 61M High Strength
- Major Craft SPEED STYLE SSC-682L BF Baitcasting Rod NEW
- OZtrail BASE PODS KIT 4Pcs Suits All Gazebo Range, Simple Attachment Aust Brand
- Sitka ESW Pant Elevated II Size 38 Tall - U.S. Free Shipping
- Puma Ess No.1 Fz Felpa con Cappuccio Fl Essenziali Full Zip Pile Giacca
- Horse English Endurance Treeless Non-Slip Neoprene Saddle Pad Brown 6405BR
- VINTAGE USED shimano 600 BRAKE LEVERS, BL-6403, 600 Ultegra
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.