Pirate Buccaneer Theme Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole wholesale
Rupp Snowmobile NOS Fixed Driven Flange 33536 '74 - '76 Nitro Sport Rally,
PL30 Pro Torch by Walther,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Red Dome Tent Camping Adventure Removable Room Fiberglass Frame Water Resistance,
- Russian Tactical EDC knife Hedgehog + sheath Kizlyar knives (AUS-8 steel)
- KUFA Sports 9' Graphite Fly Fishing Rod & Aluminum Fly Reel with Extral Spool
- 4PC Waterproof T6 Tactical Military LED Flashlight Torch 50000LM 5-Mode 18650 US
- NEW Waterfowl Wading Systems Camouflage Neoprene Bootfoot Waders Caddis Size 11
- Cateye Volt 100 Xc Rapid Micro Front & Rear Bike Lights Set
- Michelin Cycle Tyres Power Endurance Road Bike Clincher Tyre - Red 700x25C
- FLANDRIA Carbon Road Bicycle Seat Post - 31.6mm or 27.2mm
- Requisite 600 Limited Edition Combo Medium Turnout Unisex Horse Rug Water
- SRAM Force Post Mount Bundle w Easton EC90 SL Carbon 42t 172.5 Cranks
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.