Safariland 761-Radio Carrierradio Carrier Finish Basket Weave Size 1.50 Deep new listing
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
PROPPER STL I Pant- LAPD Navy (34x34),
Sahara Vagabond Deluxe King Single Dome Canvas Swag & Bag,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
POLARIS SERVICE MANUAL PERFORMANCE SNOW 500 600 700 800 XC SP 2003,
- ICE SNOW ANTI SLIP SPIKES GRIPS GRIPPERS CRAMPON CLEATS FOR SHOES BOOTS OVERSHOE
- Wheel Rear 26X1.75 Aly Bk 36 Kt Cb 110Mm 14Gbk
- Pair of Vintage ABU Roding-Reflex BGL+YP(15g);Toby(15g.9cm) or Flamingo(18g 7cm)
- CSC only 288g Novatec A291SB-SL F482SB-SL Road Bike Hubs 20 24 Shimano or Campy
- Lizard Skins DSP 2.5mm Road Bike Bicycle Bar Tape - blueee Camo 1 Pair z
- Dt Swiss 350 Hub Ft Dt 350 Mtb 32x110x20mmta 6b Bk
- Pre-Order EVA×DRESS Grasper Fish Grip EVANGELION-01 Model Limited from Japan F S
- Shimano SH-MT34L Men's MTB shoes Size 42
- Vintage Casting Reel Pflueger Summit 1993L
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.