Regular Rolled Oats Emergency Food Storage 10 Pound Pail 2DAY SHIP special offer
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Pole je-c16 dark bluee size xs 2510181751 XLC free time,
REMA TIP TOP 24 (TT-04) REMA TT-04 SPORT PATCH KITS BOX 36,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Pearl Izumi Men's Journey Cycling Jersey, Eclipse bluee bluee Mist, Size Small,
- Logos Grand basic tunnel dome XL-AG 71805023 P O
- 2 new canopy side wall white polyester 10x10
- OLD BIKE FRANCE FREEWHEEL OUR FREEWHEEL J. MOYNE S LICENSE CYCLOTOURIST ROAD
- Controler shifter rear xt sl-m8000-ir i-spec 2 1x11v right side ISLM8000IRAP
- New 24 72 Spoke Hollow Hub Bicycle Tricycle Wheel 14G Chrome fit 5 8 axle
- Da Bomb FireBall Pedals Yellow
- Pflueger Purist Spinning Reel 10 Bearing Size 40 1340X 1265681
- Self Inflating Sleeping Pad No Pump Or Lung Power Required Warm Quiet & Supporti
- VALEO Ab AtrapsHeavy Duty Woven Nylon w Steel Grommets & Carabiner Attachment
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.