PORTABLE SINGLE GAS PROPANE BURNER STOVE OUTDOOR CAMPING TAILGATE BBQ OUT TOOL on sale 70% off
Paracord Planet 750 Criss Cross Reflective Tracer - Many color & Size Options,
Portable Waterproof Outdoor Camping Altimeter,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
ROFIS R2 700LM CREE L2 LED Rechargeable EDC Flashlight Headlamp + 14500 Battery,
- ARTIFICIAL SEASPIN LEPPA 11 60mm 11g FOR FEEDING FRENZIES SET THREE COLORS PCR
- USATuff Wrap Skin Lid Kit fits RTIC 65qt Cooler - Sale - Bonefish Wood
- Endura FS260-Pro Aerogel Mitt Guanti Estivi men, green Hi-Viz
- Cottage Craft Unisex's Cot6965 Wentmore Saddlecloth, Navy acid, Cob Size -
- Closca Wasserflasche - Farbe white - Hülle Blonde
- KLARUS Mi1C DCu Dark Copper 600LM LED Flashlight Adjustable EDC Torch W Battery
- NEW SEA TO SUMMIT MICRO MCIII SLEEPING BAG TRAVEL SLEEPER CAMP REGULAR RIGHT ZIP
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Batería Bicicleta Eléctrica Revoe WEE Specialized Vtuvia
- 20 MIXED FLY ROD CORK HANDLES. Grade A. (Best price on EBay) (20 HANDLES)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.