Rechargeable LED Headlamp Lithium-Ion Battery Flex Charge Wide Angle Flood Beam wholesale store
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Piston &Ring Kit+Ring Set STD TAM881978 TAM881938 for John Deere Tractor 990,
Recon 2 Gen II Sleeping Bag - Olive Drab,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
PAW Patrol FUNtainer 10oz Food Jar & Insulated 12oz Straw Bottle Set, Boy Girl,
- Mobile Warming Dual Power Men's Heated Vest - 12 Volt M
- Nike Zoom Danny Kass DK Snowboard Boots Sz 10.5 Red 407642-600 EUC Snowboarding
- Shimano BR-M355 Hydraulic Disc Brake Set Front Rear Alivio BL-M355 WHITE Altus
- Ronhill women Zancada Cálido para Invierno Transpirable Shield Lycra Elástica
- Garmin GPSMAP742XS 7 Plotter US Coastal No Transducer Garmin 010-01738-03 Fre
- Daiwa Spinning Reel 18 CALDIA LT2500S-XH FREE SHIPPING
- Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Pink Womens Retro Running shoes 1182A074-701
- Petromax Hierro Forjado PAN 32cm
- HUTLEYS CLASSIC 2000 SPANKY SAM BASS LURE FISHING LURE TOP WATER JAPANESE NIB
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.