Atlantis Precision D-131 Assisted & Free Weight Dip Pullup - BUYER PAYS SHIPPING high quality
Adult Boxing Punch Ball Stand Set Exercise Equipment Agility Training Speed usa,
Badlands Mutton Lightweight Short Sleeve Crew Stone,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
BOX BUZZ FREEWHEEL CHROME 16T BX-FW15BFW16-BK,
- MARINETECH SYSTEMS PANTHER SAFE SKEG MERC 200
- New Arai Helmet RX-7X HRC HONDA NSR250R LIMITED EDITION size S or M or L or XL
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer 20 X 1.5 Tire Bike
- RACEFACE NARROW-WIDE SINGLE 32T X 104MM RED ALLOY BICYCLE CHAINRING
- HORSE SIGNS - EQUESTRIAN - FARM AND RANCH SIGN
- Waterproof 5-6 People Outdoor Double layer Family Camping Hiking Tent Forfar-03
- BRAND NEW Specialized Roval Rapide CLX 60 Fully Carbon Fiber Road Bike Rims
- Rudy Project Helmet From Zumy, White (Shiny)
- LANGE 22.5 GIRLS SKI BOOT- GOOD CONDITION-RECREATIONAL BOOT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.