Body-Solid Plyo Box - 24 inch - BSTPB24 the most fashionable
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Bag Axiom Handlebar Seymour O-Weave P7 GY BK,
BOX COMPONETS HEX LAB BMX RACE TIRE 20x1.75 set of 2,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Asics GT 1000 6 Mens shoes Size 10.5,
- High Horse 15 Mercury Cordura Barrel Regular Quarter Horse Bar Close Out
- Vintage Shimano RX100 COMPLETE Groupset Rx-100 (A550) 7 Spd Bike Build Kit
- BOLANY MTB Freewheel Cassette 9Speed 11-50T Compatible SHIMANO SRAM High Quality
- Replacement Awning Poles For Trespass 4 Man Tent - 6039903
- Kipnet XL Sea Fishing Floating Keepnet, Floating Ring On The Top
- York Barbell FTS Preacher Curl Bench
- NEW Maxxis Rekon+ DC EXO TR 27.5x2.8 tubeless Plus tire
- CAP 2 Olympic Competition Rubber Bumper Plates with Steel Hub, Single
- Maxxis Minion DHR Rear II Tire 27.5 x 2.6 60tpi Dual Compound EXO Casing TR
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.