Dalbello Mantis 75 Womens Ski Boots 26.5 welcome to order
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Wildgame Innovations Vision 8- Lightsout 8 MP MD Trail Cam, IR V8B7,
Dalmar Lightweight Speed Front Boots,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Vintage SUNTOUR Senator Bicycle 1970's Needs Minor Restoration Rare,
- DAIWA 19 ALPHAS CT SV 70HL - Free Shipping from Japan
- Condor Stealth Operator Pants - Khaki - 40W X 34L - New - 610T-004-40-34
- GR85423 Geigerrig Rig 1200 Hydration System 100 oz. Green
- Nordica Olympia SM8 80 Used Womens Ski Boots Size 23.5
- Driveway Games Junior Bean Bag Toss Game
- 4 Knot Rope Halter & 14ft Lead Rope 12mm Rope w Brass Trigger Bull Snap orange
- MERRELL Agility Peak J17763 Tactical Military Army Combat Desert shoes Mens New
- Shimano Rod Poison Adrena 261UL From Stylish Anglers Japan
- A VERY GOOD VINTAGE HARDY SILEX MAJOR 4 1 4 CASTING CENTREPIN SPINNING REEL
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.