XTAR TZ28 Tactical Flashlight Max 1500Lm Dual Tail Switch 4 modes 3 Filter Lens exclusive
VINTAGE NEW DEPARTURE IVER JOHNSON MODEL A WOODEN 28 FRONT REAR WHEELS,
Yakima 2 Bike Trunk Mount Super Joe 2 Carrier Bicycle Cycle,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
VEST ALE' CAPTAIN black FLUORESCENT YELLOW SIZE XL,
- 27.5 12x142mm Thru Axle Novatec D162 Jetset HC358 MTB Rear Wheel 6-Bolt IS Disc
- (23kg 500-Yard, Cabo White) - Berkley Pro Spec Premium Line. Huge Saving
- New Daiwa Wilderness Game Fishing Bag 4 - Model - DWGB4
- Osage River Taber Sling Bag-12 Pk Assorted color Display
- SHIMANO VTT gear XT RD-M786 GS rd+ 10s DÉRAILLEUR ARRIÈRE rd+ 10 VITESSES
- Power Tower Workout Dip Station Pullup Leg Lift for Home Gym Strength Training
- Heiniger Coarse Clipper blades
- Vintage COLEMAN COOLER Low Boy 10 1 2 Gallon Green in Box 5254 C 700 EUC 5-76
- Billabong Furnace Revolution 5 4mm 2019 Chestzip Mens Surf Gear Wetsuit -
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.