Wild Sports NFL Tailgate Cornhole Cleveland Browns Set of 2 best sale
Vintage (4) Croquet Mallets Wooden and (4) Wooden Balls,
Wildgame Innovations K7B5G Cloak 7-7MP Digital Lightsout Tra,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Dalbello Predon P8 Ski Boots Flex Index 90 Size 275 Mondo 27.0 USA 9,
- 2 in 1 lighting sun glasses+Rechargeable bicycle running light
- Zebco OP3066MC NS6 Quantum Optix 2 Piece 6'6 Spinning Rod & Reel Combo
- NEW 14 15 16 PLEASURE TOOLED LEATHER BARREL RACING WESTERN TRAIL HORSE SADDLE
- Old Bmx Kuwahara Bravo White 85 Dated Tech 4 Diacompe Brake levers Pro Freestyle
- Shimano RS200 8 Vitesse Compact Pédalier black 170mm 34 50T
- Piantone manubrio lil quill 80 mm red BLB bici
- Hanwag Bergschuhe Tatra TOP WIDE GTX GORE-TEX Größe 9 - 43 Erde
- Vest windproof Bike Cycling Bike SIXS 100% TRASPATENT YELLOW FLUO GLT W
- Bicycle Crank Set Alloy CNC 46Tx165mm BCD130 MIT High Quality
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.