Vintage Antique Set of 4 Turned Wood Croquet Mallets buy brand
Daiwa SLP WORKS SCL MC Star Drag GD. SLPWA033 FREE SHIPPING,
Vintage Campagnolo Record shifters clamp on L'Eroica,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Wood Country (South Africa) Map Themed Cornhole Board Prints Wraps Corn Hole,
- New UFlex Power A Mark II Single Engine Control Head w o Trim
- Dakine Syncline Short With Liner 2018
- 2019 Rossignol Hero Elite MT Ca Skis w NX 12 Dual Bindings
- Matador Transit30 30L Ultralight Waterproof Duffle Bag Puncture Resistant bluee
- STUBBEN UNIQUE POSH Large WATERPROOF Saddle Bag Cover DRESSAGE JUMPING GP VSD AP
- 525280230 SHIFTER CARRERAS 9 VEL SUNRACE RDR90
- Vintage Head Standard 205cm Skis Look Nevada N17 Bindings
- Mark Todd Ladies VENUS GRIP Breeches Silicone Knee Grey White Navy 24''-34''
- NEW 2018 PEARL IZUMI 125 MENS ELITE ESCAPE THERMAL CYCLING JERSEY MEDIUM SHIRT
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.