World Jerseys Tempo Divino Womens Cycling Jersey Magenta White Large Bike order now
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Vintage Half Triangle Worn Wood Cornhole Board Wrap Baggo Decal 3M Wrap Set,
Xinda Camping Eight Rings Descender Hook Climbing Mountaineering Downwards Prede,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Verge Men's Strike Carrera Speedsuit Short Sleeve bluee 3XL Brand New,
- Orvis Men's Encounter Wading Boots Rubber 13
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Akku Pedelec Down Tube Radkutsche Victoria Youmo
- Abu Garcia Bait Reel REDMAX ship 3 Fishing genuine from JAPAN NEW
- LEA VALLEY CC Cycling Shirt (S) Cycle Jersey Velo Sportive Summer Style L S TOP
- Simms Morada Long Sleeve Shirt Plaid Fishing CLOSEOUT Multiple colors UPF
- NOS Vintage Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur mounting bolt ( A)
- YGK - GALIS ULTRA JIGMAN WX8 PE 200m lb
- Mustad 7731AD 0 10Ct Knife Edge Sea Demon Hook 6114
- Nitecore TIP CU XP-G2 S3 60LM USB Rechargeable Mini LED Keychain Light EDC
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.