Westfield Perla Foldable Camping Chair with Detachable Cushion low price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
Vintage snowshoe 10 x 33 nice ,
Wildgame Innovations TR8I1-7 Terra 8 Infrared Trail Camera; 8 Megapixel,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Dalbello Sherpa TI ID Ski Mountaineering Boots,
- Coleman Fast-Pitch Cabin Camping Tent 6-Person Capacity Built-in Cabinets bluee
- Castelli Trasparente 3 Jersey - Women's Barbaresco L
- Kask Utopia 2019 size M and L white
- NEW IN BOX SHAKESPEARE AGILITY 40FS FIXED SPOOL REEL w SPARE SPOOL AND HANDLE
- E-Bike 36V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Nicolai Liberty Volthor Sunstar
- 15M 30M 50M 9 color Screen 1000TVL Fish Finder Fishing Video Camera White LED
- Madison RoadRace men's long sleeve thermal jersey, classy burgundy X-large
- Splendid Women's Scoop Tank - Choose SZ color
- 22mm(7 8 ) 43mm Clip-on Motorcycle handlebars For Buell M2 Cyclone Yamaha YZF-R6
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.