Vintage HERTER'S Match Safe Holder Camping Hunting Fishing Survival discount promotions
Source: Viper Recon Handschuh - grey,
Daiwa TACT100HL Tatula CT Baitcast Reel 6.3 2,
VINTAGE LOFFLER CYCLING SKINSUIT MENS SIZE M,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
XOSS new bike computer cycling cadence sensor speedometer from JAPAN,
- E-Bike 36V 8.8Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Stunner Keeway Kudos Ducati
- Chapeau D'équitation Gatehouse Jeunesse Velours, black 58cm - Velours Équitation
- Cannondale Womens Trail Jersey Medium Green 3F150M LIM NWT NEW
- Invenko Tactical Molle Airsoft Vest Paintball Combat Soft Vest Tan NEW FREE SHIP
- Patagonia Classic Fitz Roy Beanie Hat Andes bluee
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Prodigy SAVA Promovec Porteur
- Accurate DX2-600L Dauntless 2-Speed Conventional Reel LH
- Lightning Cornhole Electronic Scoring Indianapolis Skyline Cornhole Board orange
- Smith Optics Adult Code MIPS Ski Snowmobile Helmet - Matte Mineral Split Large J
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.