Vintage Folding Camp Table & Chairs-Gio'Style Retro RV Suitcase Table best service
Daiwa STEEZ A TW 1016 HL Left handle Bait Casting reel from Japan New ,
VINTAGE GIANT CADEX Carbon Fiber ROAD FRAME 56cm RETRO,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
X-Bionic Men's Marathon Running Shorts,
- Rudder Fly Rod M Fast 4 Pieces 7FT 7.5FT 8FT 9FT Weight 3Graphite
- Spcycle 50mm Full Carbon Fiber Road Bicycle Wheels,700C Road Carbon Wheels 25mm
- Big Agnes Copper Spur UL3 Classic Tent
- Tactical Charge MPLS Light HeadLamp IR White Green Red Signal For MICH Helmet
- FIXGEAR CS-7401 Men's Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey Bicycle Apparel Roadbike MTB
- Daiwa 18 Ryoga 1016HL Left handle Bait casting reel from Japan New
- Comfortable Large Single Sleeping Bag Warm Soft
- Gore Wear C7 Pro Jersey - Women's
- Nordisk Reisa 6 Camping Tent
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.