Vintage 1979 Coleman Green Dual Mantle Lantern Model 220K195 Papers & Box Mint brand outlet
Zodiac White (Libra) Themed Cornhole Board Prints Wraps,
Vintage Bicycle Headlight with Battery Box (No Battery) Rat Rod Cruiser,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Women's Keen Briggs II shoes Size 6 Weanded Brown Hiking Camping Anti-Slip EUC,
- Mark Todd Ladies Contender Competition Breeches 32 White - Ultra Grip Knee
- New Brite-Strike All Purpose Adhesive Light BSAPALS10G
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph 29x2.25 Folding Pace Star Lite Skin 67TPI 26-54PSI
- RACEPRO - 20 x Arandela De Titanio GR5-M5 X 8.5mm x 1mm - Arco Isis
- Horseware Amigo Halsteil - 150g-Füllung
- Welcome Illinois Whitetail Deer Hunters Cornhole Board Skin Wrap FREE SQUEEGEE
- BRIKO VISCOUNT TITANIUM SEAT SADDLE BIKE VINTAGE LEATHER 90s ROAD RACING BICYCLE
- Russia Tactical Airsoft New Weapon Sling Dolg-M3 Universal 1-2-3-point 8 colors
- Large Camping Bunk BED With Side Organisers WASHABLE Covers Steel FRAME Green
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.