WEB-TEX Large Stash Bag - Vcam fashion brands
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Victorinox Offiziersmesser HUNTSMAN weiss, auf Wunsch mit kostenloser Gravur,
Whisky Drink Alcohol CORNHOLE BEANBAG TOSS GAME w Bags Game Boards Set 850,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Dakine Electra Women's Mitts Warm Winter Ski Snowboard New,
- X- Bionic Men's Military Combat Energizer Short Sleeve Top XXL
- Mustang Manufacturing Serape Navajo Horse Saddle Pad 32 x 32
- NOS ALAN AL7020 MTB 19,5 ALUMINIUM FRAME VINTAGE MOUNTAIN BIKE FRONT TOURING
- Shimano Dura Ace Forged 151BCD 1 8 NJS Chainring 49T (18072102)
- Sacoche de cintre à clip KHEAX Izoard 9L poche à carte sac imperméable vélo NEUF
- gold Label rugproof PER NYLON equino CAVALLO COPERTA cura
- DAM 3-er Ruten-Langtasche - Gepolstert - 150 x 31 x 29 cm, 8374150
- Aztec Tribal Ombre Sports Bra
- Portabicicletas para gancho remolque cc-c03 conveniente para la 2 e-bike
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.