Vintage License Plates, New Jersey Antique License Plates, lot of 23 Plates, discount store
Daiwa TEAM DAIWA 125cm Umbrella Brolly Shelter - TDU125,
Vintage Original COLNAGO BICYCLE Catalog,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Yeti 35 qt Cooler Pad Butterscotch over cream, Deer Antlers,
- Lot of 400 Oasis Water Purification Tablets 17 mg Emergency Survival Prepper BOB
- Smoky Mountain Ladies Brown Leather Square Toe Cowboy Boots Size 6 SALE
- 20 Lowrider Bent Bike Spring Fork 1 Chrome-153820
- ZPI OFFSET HANDLE 92mm OS92S for SHIMANO
- NEW Abu Garcia MASS BEAT EXTREME MEC-562UL Trout Fishing Baitcasting Rod EMS
- Olight S1R Baton 900 Lumens LED USB rechargeable flashlight with 4 port charger
- Shimano Sora FC-3550 9 Speed Double Crankset 34-50T Road Bike Chainset 170mm
- Plateau NOS STRONGLIGHT 49D triple 52d (Ref 343)
- Harness d'climbing Camp Flint f adjustable sling Grey 15368 - New
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.