Gallaghers Electric Fence 600Pieces Nail on Bobbin Insulator c w Nail C651A x best fashion
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does not apply
Horseware Ireland Kids Denim Breeches Denim Purple 20-30 CLH0E0,
Giro Encore 2 Snowboard Ski Helmet New size Large,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HI-TECH Fishing Big Game Pro Spinning Bait Runner Fishing Reel BGBP-703A,
- T31VQ Mens asics Gel Chart Running Jogging Fitness Trainers shoes Size
- Alpina T5 Plus touring boots
- TroyLeeDesigns TLD Skyline Shorts Flo-Yellow size 32
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batería Pedelec Down Tube Romet Earth Saxonette CUBE E-Motion
- C-K-XL X LARGE CONNER HANDMADE BC HATS BUSH WALKER SUEDE AUSTRALIAN BARK LEATHER
- Casco catalyst mips bianco grey m 57-59 BELL bicicletta
- Jersey De Manga Corta 2 Airstream 2 Altura Hombre, Hi-viz yellow black,
- Penn Battle II 3000 Reel
- E-Bike 36V 11.6Ah Ersatzakku Pedelec Bottle Kreidler Bicycles Relay Day 6
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.