Gallagher PowerLine Electric Fence Tape 40mm 200m 006246 (19O) best quality best price
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Ireland Full Seat Denim Breeches Denim Grey Denim 24-34 CLHLF5,
Giro Casco de Snowboard Esquí Giro S Discord blue Termoregulable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hi-Seas CFB-C25-175 Grand Slam blueewater 100% Flugoldcarbon Leader,
- Rechargeable LED Lantern Brightest Light for Camping Emergency Use Outdoors
- Joy Rider New Equestrian Water Resistant Horse Riding Country Walking Tall Boots
- Xpedo THRUST 7 (XRF07MC) Road Bike Sealed Ultralight Pedals RED
- New FSA SL-K Road Bike Brake Set Anodized Ti -Pair front Rear
- Campagnolo Super Record standart reach Brake Calipers from the 1980s
- Max Giacca Bomber Himalaya bluee SPORT Calcio men
- Eppinger Vintage Dardevle Daredevil 116 USA W Box Very Nice Fishing Lure
- PURPLE 80 1200D Winter WATERPROOF and BREATHABLE Turnout BLANKET Horse Size
- SMITH FOREFRONT CYCLING HELMET ADULT SMALL MATTE MUSTARD
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.