GALLAGHER POWER FENCE 9v 120AH BATTERY 008704 Electric Fence official quality
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Horseware Ireland Lola Sleeveless Polo Shirt with Broderie Anglaise Details,
Giro Gafas de Esquí Gafas de Snowboard Axis 18 black colors Lisos,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
HKM Global Denim Ladies Breeches Softline 3 4 Grip All Sizes Free Delivery,
- Daiwa Seaborg 300 Mt Megatein Sea Boke Electric Reel
- Shimano Nexus Rc-112X 127R Rod Case Direct Delivery
- Topo Athletic Hydroventure 2 Trailrunning shoes - Mens, Charcoal Red, 11.5, M027-
- Awesome Set of Vintage Letter N Flat Top Glass Horse Bridle pinkttes e741g
- STEALTH CAM PX36NG NO GLO 8MP INFRARED SCOUTING CAMERA - 70FT RANGE - CAMO -NIB
- Estwing E14a 12 Sportsman'S Axe With Leather Grip,No E14A , 3PK
- CS Stainless Steel Baucher hanging with Copper Lozenge 5.5 (14cm)
- Coast Rechargeable Long Distance Focusing 1 Light Flashlight
- KOVEA Moonwalker Camping CAMP-4 Hiking Cooking Climb GAS Stove KB-0211
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.