Gallagher Electric Fencing Turbo Line White 20mm x 200m Roll 007608 (20Z) incredible discounts
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Horseware Ireland H2O ELEGANTE almacenamiento exterior Moderno Reflectante,
Giro Casco de Snowboard Esquí Giro S Montane whiteo Termoregulable,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Hi-Seas Grand Slam Monofilament, 80 Pound Test, Clear, 5-Pound Spool,
- (Spinfisher V, 8500) - Penn Spinfisher V & VI Spinning Fishing Reel. Huge Saving
- MAINLINE Freezer Hybrid 15mm 5kg - M25020
- Ozark Trail 8' x 6' 2-Pole Design Sun Shelter, bluee W
- Sitka gear Core Midweight Zip-T Waterfowl optifade 10036 Polygiene Odor control
- Promax BMX RMV Front Rim 24 36h blueee Not Intended For Brake Use
- HH Heiser Saddle Antique STUNNING CONDITION VINTAGE HEISER SADDLE 14 MADE IN US
- Vintage Set of Mavic SSC 1000 Derailleurs
- Body-Solid Tools MB503RG Pro Grip Multi Purpose bar
- Regulation Size Bocce Ball Set (107mm, 920g)
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.